Friday, March 16, 2007

55 Questions for Fridays

55 Questions for Friday 1. How old will you be in five years?
29

2. Do you think you will be married by then?
Yes

3. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Getting Pixi fixed

4. Who was the last person you called?
Myisha, but it was a wrong number

5. Who was the last person to call you?
An unnamed patron

6. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call, but I don't mind texting, just wish I had more of those free.

8. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Snoring.

9. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married

10. When is the last time you saw your mom?
End of February

YO WHERES 11??


12. How many states have you lived in?
Lived in 4...traveled throuh a lot more though

13. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
6

14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
bare feet

15. Are you a social person?
Yes, but that doesn't mean I go out and party

16. What was the last thing you ate?
Way too much at Ray-ray's b-day of Chineese and cake.

17. What is your favorite ice cream?
Buttered Pecan... or if it's a marble-mixed: Sweet Cream with Strawberries, Bananas, and lots of Graham Cracker crust crumbles.

18. What is your favorite dessert?
Anything light & sweet!

20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Strawberry Jam

21. Do you like coffee?
I like the smell but not the taste. Actually, I prefere tea or Dr. Pepper for caffeene kicks.

22. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
five or six, depending... I try to make the eight recommended.

23. What do you drink in the morning?
Water

24. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
It depend on who it is...but I usually sleep better alone

25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Prefered is the middle so I can spread out.

26. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I have to be reminded of what wins over what.

27. Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes..not always though

28. Have you ever been to Canada?
No.

29. Do you eat out or at home more often?
At home.

30. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
One person when I was really young, otherwise no.

31. Do you want kids?
Yes.

33. ever gotten stitches?
No, I refused the one stitch they were going to give me.

34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes

35. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool.
Water in general is good... it depends on what I'd be doing

36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
Window seat

37. Do you know how to drive stick shift?
No

38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Food, clothes, presents, books.

39. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
No, I wish I did, but I can't bring myself to sleep in the one I like because it has a fragile chain.

40. What is your favorite TV show?
Heroes & CSI & Family Guy

41. Who do you love?
My family and boyfriend

43. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes

44. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Mambo and silent viberation

45. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Yes, in the garage in OK.

46. What color are your bedroom walls?
white/off-white

47. Do you turn off the water when you brush your teeth?
Most of the time.

48. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed?
Open, but I prefere for it to be closed

49. Would you rather be attacked by a Lion or a Bear?
Neither, but I guess a Lion would kill me faster and put my body to good use as food.

50. Do you flirt a lot?
Nope

51. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey!!!

52. What is your favorite food?
good Italian

53. Can you change the oil on a car?
I'm sure I "know" how, but I don't.

54. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes...curses Texas!

55. What are your plans for tonight?
Watch TV, get a shot, and call my parents.

No comments: