Saturday, July 7, 2007

Random Q Survey

Hi, my name is: Jessica

Never in my life have I been: Austrailia

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my brother

High school: ah… marching band

When I'm nervous: i talk with a higher, child-like pitch and move around a lot.

The last song I listened to was: Hero

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Katie or my sister

My hair is: Long brown (with red ‘lights), wavy

When I was 5: I was a blonde

Last Christmas: was awesome in England!

I should be: sleeping… or working.

When I look down I see: my boobs and shoes

The happiest recent event was: Heather’s wedding.

If I were a character on : the simpsons… I’d be yellow

By this time next year: I will be taking home more money.

My current gripe is: patrons

I have a hard time understanding: french

There's this girl I know that: has red hair.

You know I like you when: I talk geek/sex with you

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mom.

Take my advice: don’t lie.

The thing I want to buy: cost a lot of money… or at least more than I have.

If you visited the place I was born: You’d be bored after an hour… but you should go to Braums while you’re there..

If you spent the night at my house: I’d actually do the dishes.

Mamaw's mood: who? Mom? Anxious.

I'd stop my wedding if: I got pooh thrown at me.

The world could do without: evil.

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be bitten by a deadly snake… or any snake for that matter.

Most recent thing I've bought myself: a few books at Books-A-Million.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: a bowling game.

My favorite blonde is: Patti Rich… or Scarlette Johanson

My favorite brunette is: Carmen Electra.

My favorite black hair is: Chris Rich… what? No red heads?

My middle name is: Marie

In the morning I: usually fall back asleep once the girls settle down.

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: dragons.

Once, at a bar: I played pool

Last night I was: watching Kyle XY

There's this guy I know who: smokes too much

If I was an animal I'd be: a cat.

A better name for me would be: Sarah… Rose?

Tonight I am: Going to try and get the t-shirt ideas figured out and started.

My birthday is: the same time every year: Nov 8

No comments: